Technical Salesforce Analyst at YETI (Austin, TX)
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you’ll have the opportunity to create exceptional, meaningful work and problem solve with innovative team members by your side. Together, you’ll help our customers get the high-quality gear they need to make the most of their adventures. We are built for the wild.
The Technical Salesforce Analyst will work with the team dedicated to maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of Salesforce.com.
We are seeking someone with excellent technical and communication skills who can interface directly with customers and stakeholders to understand their requirements in order to implement, administer, and enhance the system accordingly.
You will have strong technical Lightning development experience in Salesforce and you have been a part of SAP to Salesforce integrations!
A look at your day-to-day
- Documents current state baselines, collects new requirements, and writes user stories, storyboards, and future state
- Provides thought leadership to influence business logic to improve user experience/interfaces, navigation, and design
- Identifies and discusses tradeoffs on requirements as mandatory, nice to have or backlog
- Collaborates with team members to identify processes and raises concerns about dependencies or impacts and works with testing to define and validate test cases
- Acts as a technical analyst to evaluate, assess, coordinate and verify development work between onshore and offshore admins and developers
- Identifies new opportunities for improvement, defines solution capabilities, and contributes to building prototypes, PoCs and user demos
- Provides inputs into roadmap planning, system investments and operations performance.
- Analyzes business partner's operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions
- Ability to persuade business to consider alternatives, as needed, when business direction poses technical risks or limitations
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation
Now for a little bit about you….
- 8+ years’ Salesforce experience
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce implementations, day-to-day operations, and maintenance of Salesforce
- Knowledge of Salesforce APIs to integrate Salesforce with other tools
- Creating and managing custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, custom workflow, page layouts, reports, dashboards and approval processes
- Experience with custom application development in com, utilizing VisualForce, Apex and/or Lightning Components/Framework
- Experience with object modeling in Salesforce and understanding of fundamental database concepts (including SQL)
- Experience designing enterprise-level solutions for clients
- Experience with integrating with the Salesforce platform (inbound/outbound) using the REST/SOAP APIs or Data Loader
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 5 additional days after 5 years of service)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to give back to the community
- Benefits coverage (health, dental, vision, etc) and 401K
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.