At CCC, it’s all about connectivity we are a provider of innovative cloud, mobile, telematics, hyperscale technologies and services for the automotive, insurance, and collision repair industries. Our solutions and big data insights are delivered through our CCC ONE™ platform, which connects 350+ insurance companies, 24,000+ repair facilities, original equipment manufacturers, hundreds of parts suppliers, and dozens of third-party data and service providers. Our platform, carwise.com , provides access to car-related services for millions of consumers. Auto Injury Solutions Inc., also a CCC company, provides casualty solutions to auto insurers for the handling of first and third-party claims. In short, our collective set of solutions make connected car, vehicle, and accident data actionable, informing decision-making, enhancing productivity, and helping customers deliver faster and better experiences for end consumers.
Job Description Summary
In this role, you will create new web solutions for the auto insurance industry using a variety of web technologies and frameworks like Angular, Vue or React.
You will create and maintain web pages, frameworks, unit tests, as well as analyze and close out defects. Additionally, you will be asked to configure and maintain environments for development and testing. You will work closely with other developers, product owners and QA team members.
· 3+ years of experience developing front end web applications
· Experience developing web applications using some JS framework: Angular, React, Vue, etc.
· Experience working as a web developer on at least one published website
· Experience developing responsive web applications for multiple browsers
· Highly capable at problem solving and debugging code with browser dev tools
· Understanding of design patterns, performance optimization, caching, and web security
· Ability to create web pages that closely match the mockups and wireframes built by UX designers
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
· Able to use git in a structured team environment where changes are managed by reviewed pull requests
· Understanding of how to build responsive single page applications
· Experience using scaling and vector based graphics
· Experience writing automated unit tests
· Understanding of Agile methodology