Please Note: US citizenship or permanent residency is requiredfor this position.
CesiumAstro is a rapidly growing space technology startup in Austin, Texas, developing out-of-the-box communication systems for satellites, UAVs, launch vehicles, and other space and airborne platforms. We are expanding our Broomfield, CO, office, and looking for talented engineers to join our team. Our approach is unique, and our team is changing the world of space communications. Learn more about our company at https://www.cesiumastro.com.
We are looking for a skilled Web Developer who will be responsible for developing, designing, and maintaining the website for our company. We are seeking a creative Web Developer that can work companywide to achieve our business' branding goals.
The ideal candidate for this position is a hands-on professional with strong knowledge of content management platforms, and an ability to translate our business needs into client-friendly functions that will expand our website's influence in our industry. The Web Developer will be responsible for updating our current online applications, as well as developing and implementing new website applications to meet our company's requirements and social reach.
CesiumAstro is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
We provide generous benefits and stock option package to all our employees.
- Solid ability in both written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of programming language and technical terminology.
- Able to develop ideas and processes then clearly communicate and implement them.
- Able to solve complex problems. Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and producing new branding content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing and correcting or problems for correction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Web development or related field.
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Dedicated team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly growing environment.