WHO ARE WE?
Personify is the leading solution provider that empowers the best constituent-focused organizations to succeed. Through our constituent engagement software and services, we help our clients better interact with their constituents at every touch point. After 20+ years of innovation within the industry and hundreds of successful outcomes, our clients have trusted us to be their primary technology partner.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Administrator for corporate credit card and travel programs
- Verify purchase requests and supporting documents
- Vendor management (adding new vendors, requesting & receipt of W-9)
- Review and process payments for vendor invoices and employee expenses
- Prepare 1099’s
- Manage Capital Leases
- Ability to learn deferred revenue, software revenue recognition rules, and billing practices
- Record customer deposits through bank/lockbox activity
- Contribute to accounting policies and procedures as individual grows in position
- Special finance projects as needed
- Month-end close responsibilities
- Support senior staff with annual audit, 401K audit
- Process improvement responsibilities for global accounting department.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Well-organized, ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Knowledge and experience in US GAAP
- Knowledge and experience in MS Office and Excel
- Ability to perform work of a confidential nature in a professional manner
- Experience with Concur, Great Plains, and Changepoint, NetSuite, QuickBooks Preferred
- Ability to communicate with clients and perform work of a confidential nature in a professional manner