Accounting Manager at RigUp
What you'll be doing:
- Manage financial reporting processes, including- monthly close cycle, reporting requirements, internal controls and accounting policies.
- Assist in developing and maintaining timely and accurate financial statements and reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Research and document technical accounting policies on upcoming standards.
- Establish internal control processes and policies to prevent inaccuracies in financial statements.
- Implement process improvements to reduce manual processes to create efficiency and ensure accuracy.
- Support the year-end financial audit process with external auditors.
- Serve as an effective business partner to many departments throughout the company, while working effectively with the Executive team and other key stakeholders.
- Oversee the implementation of special projects, new initiatives, system changes, process improvements as assigned.
What you should have:
- Experience: 6+ years of public accounting and/or manager level accounting experience, with 3+ years building teams and managing people
- Strong leadership & Execution: Demonstrated excellence in people management and ability to execute on a plan
- Both technical and operational knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Strong ERP experience, NetSuite is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary