Accounting Transformation Lead at Unity Technologies
We are looking for a versatile Accounting Transformation Lead with a creative bend of mind and a structured approach to execution to join our team! Unity's Accounting Transformation team is responsible for defining the transformation strategy, business architecture, and lead automation that helps the accounting team to achieve the future state. The vision of this team is to enable scalable processes to support accounting operations, compliance, and business growth strategies.
This individual will have a passion for automation and process optimization with extensive experience in the QTC finance area! They will have a collaborative and service-oriented approach in your interaction with business partners, utilizing strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What you’ll be doing
- Understand the current OTC, billings, and revenue environment and drive standard methodologies & trends to be adopted at Unity
- Work with cross functional business partners to define the end state design and propose an innovative business solution
- For assigned initiatives, own the process design of current state, identify current challenges, define the future state, and business/product requirements (BRD)/user stories for new finance capabilities as well as enhancements
- Support SMEs and operations teams in solutions testing including identifying the test use cases, execution of testing, and bug resolution/review
- Support change management, partner communication, user training during project delivery phases
What we’re looking for
- Proven track record working within accounting/finance teams
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and partnership skills at all levels of the organization including leaders
- Strong ability to partner and collaborate with coworkers and cross functional teams
- Self-starter, go-getter, proven learner and a problem solver with the ability to identify, prioritize and resolve differing business problems
- Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting/Business Administration
You might also have
- Experience working in a global organization in the technology industry with sensitivity to cultural influences
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.