Accounts Payable Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Analyst who is excited to help us grow by streamlining and improving the accounts payable process. We’re seeking a highly motivated, organized, detail oriented and energetic person to provide support to the Accounting functions of our team.
Who You Are
- You possess strong organizational and communication skills.
- You are very computer literate and able to navigate NetSuite, PDFs, Microsoft Office, etc.
- You have Intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables etc.)
- Excel test will be facilitated
- You possess an Associates Degree or have commensurate experience
- You are willing to work extended hours
What You'll Do
- Monitor emails and respond to vendors regarding accounts payable related items
- Process and reconcile company corporate credit card accounts
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries
- Verify vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Pay vendors timely while verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing payments; ensuring appropriate approvals and documentation is received; and insuring credit is received for outstanding memos
- Prepare account recons for various accounts
- Prepare and distribute monthly, quarterly and annual filings, as required
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.