Accounts Payable Analyst at DISCO
We are looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Analyst who is excited to help us grow by streamlining and improving the accounts payable process. We’re seeking a highly motivated, organized, detail oriented and energetic person to provide support to the Accounting functions of our team.What You'll Do
- Enter vendor bills and code expenses appropriately to accounts and cost centers
- Obtain appropriate level of internal approval in accordance with company policies and controls
- Review expenses for accuracy and completeness in accordance with contractual obligations to vendors
- Monitor emails and respond to vendors regarding accounts payable related items
- Process and reconcile company corporate credit card accounts
- Pay vendors timely while verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing payments, and ensuring appropriate approvals and documentation is received
- Set up vendors by gathering and managing relevant vendor documents and determining appropriate 1099 reporting requirements
- Prepare account reconciliations for various accounts
- Prepare and distribute monthly, quarterly and annual filings, as required
- 3+ years of Accounts Payable experience
- You possess strong organizational and communication skills, and can communicate effectively with both external and internal customers.
- You are computer fluent and able to navigate NetSuite, PDFs, Microsoft Office, etc.
- You have intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables, etc.)
- Excel test will be facilitated
- You possess an Associates Degree or have commensurate experience
- You are willing to work extended hours when needed
- You are coachable and a team player
- BS in Finance/Accounting or related field
- Have previous NetSuite experience
- Previous experience at hyper growth technology company
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.