Accounts Receivable Collections Specialist
We’re looking for an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our Accounts Receivable and Billing Team. You’ll play an integral role in the Accounts Receivable process and will be responsible for payment application. You’ll interact closely with customers on billing inquiries. Successful candidates have excellent communication and relationship-building skills. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will report to the AR & Billings Manager.
This position is based in our Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Timely and accurately process customer payments
- Conduct detailed reviews of sales orders and contracts
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Legal, and Order Management teams
- Maintain accurate and consistent records in Zuora and Salesforce
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding invoicing, billing, and payment terms
- Document current processes and identify areas of opportunity
What we’re looking for:
- 2-4 year’s experience in a business accounting environment
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge of excel
- Proficient with financial software applications
- Ability to effectively multi-task in time sensitive situations
- Team player who also works well independently
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Knowledge of Zuora and Salesforce a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.