Accounts Receivable Specialist at RigUp
What you'll be doing
- Creating and submitting invoices for our customers within the same day.
- Contributing feedback to help improve internal processes as well as the RigUp platform.
- Working with colleagues across operations, sales and customer success in order to understand the various invoicing requirements of our customers
- Communicating with customers and vendors to help resolve any issues regarding invoices
- Helping improve RigUp’s working capital cycle by addressing any issues across the payment and invoicing lifecycle, including data integrity, process improvement and dispute resolution.
What you should have
- 4 year college degree
- Basic accounting knowledge
- At least 3 years of experience in a relatable role
- Experience working in oil and gas invoicing and payments
- Experience submitting invoices into third party systems (Open Invoice, Cortex, ARIBA, Pro-Unlimited/Wand, etc.)
- Experience using NetSuite accounting software or similar ERP.
- Exceptional attention to detail with a pride for executional excellence
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and handle high volumes of transactions in a given day.
- Must be capable of prioritizing daily workloads, knowing which issue to tackle next based on the urgency of the task.
- Problem solver, able to think through issues and find a solution
- Customer centric mindset and proficient in communicating effectively with customers and internal colleagues alike.
- Team player that is always willing to pitch in and lend a hand as needed.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary