Accounts Receivable Specialist
DISCO was initially developed at a litigation boutique in Houston. It was born out of the firm’s frustration with conventional eDiscovery tools that were slow and difficult for lawyers to use. Instead of being forced to adapt our work methods to technology, we wanted to invent technology that works the way lawyers work. DISCO was the result, and today we are the fastest-growing eDiscovery solution in North America.
As the leading provider of software as a service solution developed by lawyers for lawyers, DISCO is reinventing legal technology to automate and simplify complex and error-prone tasks that distract from practicing law. DISCO has been embraced by more than 400 law firms, including 75 of the top AmLaw 200, as their first choice for innovative technologies that enhance the practice of law to help secure justice and win cases.
We take technology, design, and product very seriously at DISCO. We ONLY hire “good humans” that have an extraordinary passion and the discipline to “finish.” As we are passionate about what we do, we are naturally stimulated and thoroughly enjoy the ride each and every day. DISCO recently announced a U.S. $83 million funding round, bringing its total investment to $135 million.
- Follow up with clients regarding past due AR balances
- Effectively manage accounts receivable balances to ensure low DSO metrics
- Monitor emails and respond to clients/internal staff regarding billing and collection items
- Run ad-hoc reports in systems to answer customer questions
- Manage data in Excel using vlookups, pivot tables, filters etc.
- Process, record and reconcile client payments
- Assist with the completion of miscellaneous tasks as they arise
- Perform other duties and projects related to role as assigned
- Intermediate Excel skills required (Vlookups, pivot tables etc.)
o Excel test will be facilitated
- Experience using NetSuite, QuickBooks and Salesforce, preferred
- Very computer literate able to navigate PDFs, Microsoft Office, Adobe etc.
- Willing to work extended hours (some weekend and evening work required)
- Strong organizational skills required
- Associates Degree or higher preferred
DISCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Disco will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Read Full Job Description