AR Manager at DISCO
We are looking for a self-starter and detail-oriented Accounts Receivable Manager to help lead the day-to-day collection efforts at DISCO. This individual will work closely with the Controller and cross-functionally to ensure timely invoice collection. To be successful as an Accounts Receivable Manager you should be comfortable with working independently and efficiently while managing competing priorities. You should be a self-starter and creative thinker in your approach to the accounts receivable process.What You'll Do
- Manage the collections by coordinating with internal stakeholders regarding outstanding balances as well as customers
- Review cash application and ensure the team posts payments and credits to the correct invoice
- Follow-up with customers regarding past due AR balances and negotiate payment plans where necessary
- Monitor customer portals, where applicable, to ensure accurate transmission of invoices and monitor future customer payments
- Effectively manage accounts receivable balances to ensure low DSO metrics
- Monitor emails/tickets and respond to clients/internal staff regarding billing and collection items
- Assist in the preparation of account receivable related reconciliation for the month-end close process
- Manage accounts receivable data in Excel using vlookups, pivot tables, filters, etc.
- Assist in the implementation of internal controls related to the quote to cash process
- Run ad-hoc reports in systems to answer client questions
- Perform other duties and projects related to role as assigned
- You have 5+ years accounts receivable experience with increasing responsibility
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to have difficult conversations with customers regarding past due balances
- You are organized and detail oriented
- You are able to identify and prioritize outstanding customer balances and are comfortable with changing priorities
- Very computer literate with strong excel skills and are able to navigate PDFs, Microsoft Office, Adobe etc.
- Willing to work extended hours (some weekend and evening work required)
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience
- Have experience using NetSuite and Salesforce
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.