Billing Analyst at DISCO
We are looking for a Billing Analyst who is excited to play a key role in our growth. This individual will work cross-functionally to ensure accuracy and timely collection of invoices.Who You Are
- You possess intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables etc.) are able to pass and Excel test
- Preferably you have experience using NetSuite, QuickBooks and Salesforce
- You are able to navigate PDFs, Microsoft Office, Adobe etc.
- You are willing to work extended hours as needed to help the team meet deadlines (some weekends and evening work)
- You have strong organizational skills
- You've obtained an Associates Degree or higher
What You'll Do
- Support monthly billing cycles, prepare invoices and review invoices for accuracy
- Follow up with clients regarding past due accounts receivable balances
- Effectively manage accounts receivable balances to ensure low DSO metrics
- Monitor emails and respond to clients/internal staff regarding billing and collection items
- Run ad-hoc reports in systems to answer customer questions
- Manage data in Excel using vlookups, pivot tables, filters etc.
- Process, record and reconcile client payments
- Assist with the completion of miscellaneous tasks as they arise
- Perform other duties and projects related to role as assigned
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.