Billing Analyst at DISCO
We are looking for a Billing Analyst who is excited to play a key role in our growth. This individual will work cross-functionally to ensure accuracy and timely collection of invoices.What You'll Do
- Liaise with customers to answer billing questions via phone and email
- Follow up with clients regarding past due accounts receivable balances
- Effectively manage accounts receivable balances to ensure low DSO metrics
- Monitor emails and respond to clients/internal staff regarding billing and collection items
- Support monthly billing cycles, prepare invoices and review invoices for accuracy
- Run ad-hoc reports in systems to answer customer questions
- Manage data in Excel using vlookups, pivot tables, filters etc.
- Process, record and reconcile client payments
- Assist with the completion of miscellaneous tasks as they arise
- Perform other duties and projects related to role as assigned
- You possess intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, pivot tables etc.) are able to pass an Excel test
- Preferably you have experience using NetSuite, QuickBooks and Salesforce
- You are able to navigate PDFs, Microsoft Office, Adobe etc.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and are able to make customer phone calls and follow-up with customers on past due balances.
- You are willing to work extended hours as needed to help the team meet deadlines (some weekends and evening work)
- You have strong organizational skills
- You've obtained an Associates Degree or higher
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO has raised more than $135 million in venture capital and is using this investment to apply our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform the practice of law. We have an office in London and continue to expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day, as well as free snacks and beverages*
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
*when we return to the office, post-COVID19
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.