Cash Applications Associate at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Cash Applications Associate who will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely application of payments. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a strong understanding of cash applications with an eye for process improvement and prioritization.What you’ll be doing:
- Apply large dollar amounts and high volume of remote deposit, lockbox, ACH, and wire transfers daily
- Research discrepancies related to unapplied or misapplied cash
- Reconcile between accounts receivable and customer remittances using various platforms and proactively ensure cash application issues have been resolved
- Work cross functionally with internal and external partners to resolve variances
- Build relationships with key customers and manage conversations around remittance, open invoices, and payment applications
- Drive process improvements and automation
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2-4 years of experience with cash applications or accounts receivables
- Experience with working with and managing outsourced vendors
- Experience working with a growing business and scaling an operation for success
- Experience identifying problematic areas and determining root cause
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in planning, analyzing, and presentation skills
- Experience with NetSuite and 3rd party invoicing applications (Open Invoice, Fieldglass, etc)
- Experience with a technology and/or energy related company
- M&A integration experience
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!