Are you a strategic thinker who can prioritize and excel in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy solving accounting and invoicing issues while providing excellent customer service to our clients? Do you want to be a part of the long-term success of Social Solutions? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Perform day to day financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivable data
- Verify discrepancies and resolve client's billing issues
- Update receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Summarize receivables by maintaining invoice accounts
- Resolves collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, and credit line
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients with outstanding accounts
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Previous collections experience
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and work directly with customers
- Solid research abilities
- Solid math and software skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Analytical thinking, working under pressure, coping with tight deadlines
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Top 5 Best Companies to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order to fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.