Collections Analyst at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
Come join Unity’s Collections team and support our rapidly growing organization! As a Collections Analyst, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients in the Americas and EMEA, working directly with the customer and cross-functionally with the Finance, Sales and the Sales Operations teams.
You will succeed in this role because you are fun, intellectually curious, and driven. Our journey is just beginning!
What you’ll be doing
- Monitor, follow-up and resolve issues related to accounts in your portfolio (including current and aged balances)
- Ensure DSO target and monthly Cash Collections goal is met on a monthly basis by ensuring invoices are paid timely and billing issues are resolved quickly
- Report on portfolio in weekly AR meeting – highlighting issues or roadblocks to upper leadership
- Review and resolve requests from both internal and external customer
- Account reconciliations, as needed or requested by the client or internal partner
What we’re looking for
- Relevant billing and collections experience in the software industry
- Demonstrate initiative, a self-starter with curiosity and desire to learn, loves to problem solve, and is flexible and agile in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with external and internal partners, at all levels
- Knowledge of GAAP as applied to accounts receivable related activities
You might also have
- Salesforce, NetSuite and Zuora experience
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.