RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our North Star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Credit & Collections function at RigUp serves as P&L protector, ensuring the health and sustainability of our growth. With a finger on the pulse of incoming business as well as legacy revenue drivers, the team’s Collections arm fortifies the health of our net working capital while anticipating developing exposures and mitigating potential risk across the organization.
RigUp is hiring a Collections Associate that will be responsible for the management of current and incoming AR for clients in the Renewable Energy Construction space. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who operates with a high degree of organization, attention to detail, and proactiveness. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Building effective relationships to foster open lines of communication with relevant contacts at client companies
- Creating business and client-specific processes where necessary to best serve the function
- Managing outreach and client communication regarding payment of outstanding invoices
- Coordinating with Invoicing Operations to understand client-specific billing procedures, track project statuses, and resolve billing issues that may arise
- Maintaining open communication with Finance Lead and relevant Sales team members, appropriately escalating material shifts across the accounts
- Collaborating with Legal team to organize lien filings when necessary on aging receivables
- Reporting on account changes for monthly review compiled for senior management
What you should have:
- 3+ years of experience in Financial Operations such as Invoicing, Collections, or AR Management
- Knowledge of billing procedures and experience in account reconciliation
- Experience and comfort with working across many levels of seniority of an organization
- Client-centric mentality tempered by fundamental duty to protect RigUp’s balance sheet
- Disposition to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to work and drive projects autonomously
- High degree of urgency and accountability
- Experience with Netsuite and 3rd party invoicing applications (Open Invoice, Field Glass, etc)
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description