- Create, update and maintain Power BI dashboards related to commission compensation (supporting over 600 sales representatives) and finance.
- Utilize Netsuite knowledge to create commission-related queries and extract data from the system.
- Perform data reconciliation between Excel-based calculation workbooks and Power BI dashboards to maintain data integrity.
- Communicate with key stakeholders to continuously improve and maintain sales commissions plans and processes and programs to ensure efficiency.
- Field incoming questions from sales representatives regarding commissions illustrated in BI dashboards.
- Provide ad-hoc financial reporting and analysis to management regarding sales commissions for forecasting and budgeting.
- Gain a deep understanding of the business and internal systems (proprietary technology), and develop solutions to a broad mix of complex business challenges. Improve performance by evaluating process improvements to drive efficiencies.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Certified Compensation Professional designation or Certified Sales Compensation Professional designation preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years in Corporate Accounting analysis, finance, commissions, or financial analysis experience.
- Minimum of 1 year utilizing Power BI.
- Experience using Netsuite systems preferred.
- Experience in commissions consulting and financial modeling preferred.
- A proven track record of building and maintaining cohesive, productive relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and critically analyze process and procedures in a push toward constant improvement.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Excellent written, presentation, and communication skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple deliverables simultaneously, meet strict deadlines, and work under pressure.
- A flexible & solutions oriented demeanor.
- Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to focus on a single project from start to finish.
- Ability to conduct themselves with a high level of discretion.
- Very strong work ethic with a team mentality.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Work alongside experts in the logistics industry.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!