Contracts Specialist, Sourcing & Procurement at Unity Technologies
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community
Come join Unity as a Contract Specialist in the Sourcing & Procurement team! You will be integral in helping us with vendor contracts, as we are growing rapidly. You will be a successful Contract Specialist because you demonstrate strong attention to detail, along with the ability to discover potential risks for Unity. You will also analyze contracts with an eye toward reducing costs and increasing profits, while ensuring compliance with the law.
Come be a part of our journey!
- Work closely with Legal, Security, Sourcing and Procurement teams to ensure continuous movement and timely completion of source-2-pay process
- Partner with Legal to develop contract templates to support organizational goals
- Review and analyze contract estimates, including proposed materials, costs, etc and determine whether they seem reasonable, accurate, and comply with state and federal laws and regulations
- Negotiate on approved contract terms while ensuring that projects remain within the agreed-upon SLA
- Manage the Contract Management System hygiene and ensure that all records are accurate and up to date
- Attend meetings to assess progress on projects which are in motion, and take detailed notes to share with stakeholders
- Create regular status reports regarding progress on contracts projects
- Prior experience in a contract specialist role or a related field
- Familiarity with SOX compliance and has worked in a SOX compliant environment
- Experience working with all levels, including C-suites
- Has negotiation and contract drafting experience
- Exemplifies knowledge of contract law, accounting principles, and finance
- Able to work productively independently and as part of a team
- Excellent analytical thinking skills, problem-solving abilities, and strong organizational and time management abilities
- Previous experience as a project manager, or coordinating large projects is a plus
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.