Credit Analyst (Contract) at Unity Technologies
In this role, you will be responsible for assessing global clients credit worthiness using a variety of tools. You will review existing accounts and new accounts, looking at payment trends and credit history to assess credit limits/risks and assigning payment limits. In addition, you will be working within the Finance team and cross-functionally to help develop scalable processes and procedures for the credit team. You will be interfacing directly with the customer and cross-functionally with the Finance team, and the Sales team.
- Research and evaluate new & existing customers’ credit worthiness globally across multiple lines of business
- Develop process to track and monitor credit lines within both SFDC & financial tools
- Assist with the design and implementation of an automated credit review solution
- Monthly review of new contracts to ensure proper set-up including: credit line review, payment terms, and customer contacts as well as required billing information
- Research and promptly respond to contract and credit related inquiries
- Ability to handle high volume of work, including ability to multi-task and prioritize work efficiently
- Provide backup support for billing, collections, and Zendesk tickets as needed
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent field preferred
- Professional related experience in a high-tech environment
- Prior Salesforce and NetSuite experience
- Strong international credit experience
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, and able to change priorities in a challenging and fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively across departments and at different levels
- Order-to-cash business process management experience
- Experience in the Software industry
- Knowledge of advertising monetization and/or subscription industry
- APAC experience
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.