Director of Financial Planning and Analysis
360training.com (Austin, TX) is a leader in online training and certification across a wide range of industries and professions. We work with 1500 e-learning partners who together have trained more than 3 million users worldwide. Our integrated strategy of technology, content and service helps organizations and professionals in a wide range of industries manage career, compliance and certification needs. We provide exciting career opportunities for self-motivated individuals who are interested in joining a growing company and utilizing cutting-edge technologies and tools to improve the outcomes for its customers and partners.
At 360training.com, we promote a culture of excellence that fosters the success of our employees, while maintaining a team-centric environment which inspires them to do their absolute best. We offer quality health plans to meet a variety of needs, life and disability benefits, a retirement savings plan with company match, and a paid time off program.
About the Role:
360training.com is looking for a passionate, dynamic and strategic Director of Financial Planning and Analysis. This position is responsible for the annual budgeting process, financial modeling and forecasting, and producing analyses that the management team needs to drive the company’s growth and profitability.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expense and capital expenditures.
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing cause of unexpected variances.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgeting, financial forecasting, and modeling tools.
- Develop and manage a team of financial analysts, including setting goals and expectations.
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to leadership for decision making purposes.
- Create and present financial reports to leadership team.
- Prepare ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in marketing programs, menu pricing, new rollouts and new projects.
- Financially dissect business and product lines, channels, and products to determine their profitability and identify opportunities
- Work closely with Sales to develop, implement, and operationalize sales compensation plans
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing to develop the proper analytics around the sales funnel and pipeline
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Demonstrated professional success marked by frequent progression to new roles with increased duties and responsibilities
- Seven years of analytical experience
- CPA is a plus.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, including but not limited to Excel.
- Demonstrated ability as a self-starter with a “whatever it takes” attitude and an exceptionally strong work ethic that allows the candidate to thrive in a challenging work environment with little day-to-day supervision and guidance.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a pleasant and affable personality that can drive performance through persuasion.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Unblemished reputation for integrity and the highest professional standards
- Constant sitting, standing, walking and computer use.
- Constant communication both in person and via telephone and/or computer
- A high level of manual dexterity required.