Filing Fee Processor
Filing Fee Processor
LegalZoom is the nation’s leading provider of personalized, online legal solutions and legal documents for small businesses and families. We are a high-growth, fast-paced company, with a mission to disrupt the legal industry by bringing great legal help to people at a reasonable price. We believe in hard work, passion for what we do and how we deliver, and innovation in all areas of the organization.
As part of this dynamic team, the global Finance team is seeking a candidate to join our growing team. We seek an individual who is familiar with our Business Formation fulfillment process and who is seeking to expand this role by handling the filing fee check function. This position will also have general administrative responsibilities. The successful candidate is detailed oriented and deadline driven.
What you’ll do:
- Process filing fee check runs (multiple check runs a day). This includes printing, matching/collating checks with Filings and/or distributing checks;
- Process void checks, which includes entering void checks and related cancellation of vouchers;
- Reconcile check sequence and troubleshooting any exceptions;
- Prepare cash management entries in the accounting system;
- Communicate check request exceptions
- Process customer refund checks and cashier checks;
- Responsible for trust account replenishment and related journal entries;
- Process high volume vendor invoices;
- Communicate clearly and effectively between multiple departments; and
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Degree in Accounting or related field required;
- Microsoft Office Excel skills;
- Strong documentation and communication skills;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Ability to exercise sound and independent judgment;
- Ability to manage time and prioritize multiple deliverables;
- Deadline driven;
- Detail oriented;
- Able to follow processes and controls; and
- Solid typing skills including use of 10-Key.
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.