Financial Analyst - Corporate
Spredfast + Lithium is looking for a Financial Analyst to join the FP&A team. In this position, you will partner with and support the Corporate functions of NewCo including the office of the CFO, Human Resources and IT. The ideal candidate will be an analytical, operationally oriented professional who is able to aggregate, disaggregate, and interpret financial data to convey business results while being interested in process improvement and highly organized.
• Partner with Human Resources to ensure accurate reporting of employees. Ensure various systems are constantly in sync to facilitate smooth budgeting and recruiting process.
• Prepare and distribute financial results to business partners and managers monthly.
• Assistance with analyses during monthly close to ensure accurate spend management.
• Help update and maintain revenue & billings model.
• Contribute to the refinement of the company's Annual Operating Plan.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 2+ years of experience
• Advanced proficiency in Excel
• Experience with NetSuite, financial reporting & budgeting tools (ex. Anaplan, Hyperion or Host Analytics) and Salesforce preferred
• Strong analytical and financial modeling skills with the ability to quickly grasp and apply concepts
• Ability to perform in a highly demanding and unstructured environment while consistently adhering to deadlines
• Strong decision-making skills with the ability to consider understand cross-functional implications
• Articulate communicator with excellent verbal and written skills
• Must be capable of building strong relationships with colleagues, especially within the Finance & Accounting departments