Financial Analyst – Supply Chain
At YETI, we believe that time spent outdoors matters more than ever and our gear can make that time extraordinary. When you work here, you have the opportunity to create something exceptional, build something sustainable and make a real impact. We are built for the wild.
YETI is searching for an individual to fill the role of Finance Analyst supporting our Global Procurement function. The role will be a key business partner to YETI’s Director of Procurement, working in coordination with our Supply Chain Controller. The position will own the Financial Planning & Analysis activities for our global purchasing activities ($300M in annual spend), plus drive initiatives and projects within the organization to better track, understand, & predict results.
This individual needs to be highly analytical with the ability to synthesize data and make sound business recommendations to management. They must be a collaborative problem-solver, who not only understands the numbers, but also the broader business context around them. To be successful, the person must be able to communicate effectively with both the finance teams as well as the supply chain teams.
A look at your day-to-day
- Review weekly / monthly purchases vs. targets to ensure costs are recorded accurately and that any variances vs. plan and vs. prior periods can be explained with operational drivers
- Develop processes to report and forecast inventory levels as well as purchase price variance vs. targets. Leverage these processes to drive accountability across the organization to ensure plans are in place to deliver against the targets.
- Improve and expand dashboards and metrics for the Supply Chain organization, including vendor scorecards.
- Participate in negotiations with suppliers to drive further cost savings, taking a lead role in preparing and reviewing the analytics needed to support the process
- Analyze & report monthly financial & operational results, including the interpretation of current month performance as a tool for predicting future results.
- Partner with the rest of the Corporate FP&A team to complete the annual budgeting process and monthly forecast process
- Generate Quarterly Business Review, Board Of Directors, and other management presentations
- Own various ad hoc analysis and presentations as needed for senior management
- Lead projects and initiatives focused on improving productivity and simplifying processes throughout the organization
Now for a little bit about you….
- Undergraduate degree in finance or accounting with strong academic credentials
- MBA considered valuable but not required
- 2-4 years of finance experience, primarily in an FP&A or Operational Finance function
- Experience with fast growing, global consumer goods companies
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- SAP experience a plus
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter and persistent with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Is known for developing and delivering results on a timely basis
- Able to work in an ambiguous, fast-growing team-first environment
- Ability to handle changing priorities and use good judgment in stressful situations
Perks At YETI? We’ve got ya covered…
- YETI Swag Package
- Employee discounts on YETI products
- Friends and Family discounts on YETI products too!
- Lunch with our cool Ambassadors from the outdoor industry – get a chance to meet & break bread with your favorite fishing guides, BBQ pit masters and hunting pro’s
- Competitive PTO program PLUS Loyalty Leave: 1 extra day of PTO with each year of service (up to 5 additional days after 5 years)
- Day of Service – 1 day per year to do community volunteer work
- Benefits coverage (health, dental, vision, etc) and 401K
- Employee Development Opportunities
- Casual work environment – what else would you expect for a cooler company?
- Standing desk options
- Discounts with outdoor vendors / clients (such as Patagonia, Kuhl, Costa, etc)
YETI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.