GoDaddy powers the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. With nearly 18 million customers worldwide and over 77 million domain names under management, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
The GoDaddy Finance team is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our fast-paced team. As a Financial Analyst for GoDaddy, your focus will be on modeling, tracking, and understanding the business drivers, as well as assisting with the budgeting and forecasting processes. You need to have a good financial foundation and passion for data to help drive business decisions and assist with developing and improving internal processes.
Here’s a sampling of what you’ll tackle in this role:
- Assist in the research, analysis, and articulation of variance drivers against the monthly, quarterly, and annual budget/forecast
- Define and track key metrics for the finance organization by developing a set of repeatable daily/weekly/monthly reports covering key customer and financial metrics
- Assist in the consolidated annual budget and monthly forecast processes
- Assist in preparation of business reviews and presentation to senior management
- Seek opportunities for improving and streamlining reporting and ongoing business processes
- Perform ad-hoc analyses on an as-needed basis to support key financial decisions for the organization
Why is it exciting?
- You will play an integral role in shaping our thinking on the primary metrics that will drive value in the business
- This role will report to the Manager, Finance while also forming close relationships to both customer facing and product teams
What will it take to succeed?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 2+ years’ experience in budgeting, reporting and analysis with strong quantitative & problem-solving skills
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, knowledge of VBA/Macros a plus
- Experience working with data from financial systems (Workday preferred)
- Detail oriented with a passion for quality
- Highly motivated and able to take ownership of analysis projects from start to finish
- Be a high energy team player, self-starter with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage changing priorities
- Must possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to translate the results of complex analysis into a simple and actionable explanation
- Bonus points for:
- Exposure to CRM (Salesforce.com preferred) and/or SaaS BI tools
- Experience with SQL and/or Tableau
- Experience with local or SMB recurring revenue model
What are the benefits and perks?
- Mission-driven, values-based culture.
- 100% paid medical, dental, and vision option.
- Commuter benefits for qualifying public transit.
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- 401(k) match.
- Paid parental leave.
- Professional development and experience, including opportunities to grow your career, working for one of most ambitious companies in Austin.
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, medical condition, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected]
To submit your application to this position, please click Apply . On the next screen, after you click Apply, click Create to establish your candidate account. If you have previously created a candidate account, please slick Sign-In and use that account to complete your application.