RetailMeNot is looking for a full-time Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Analyst to join us at our exciting headquarters located in downtown Austin, Texas.
In this role, your primary focus will be spend analysis and reporting but will also include ad hoc requests as business needs require. If this sounds interesting to you, please read on...
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of related work experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher (Accounting, Finance or equivalent)
- You have strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Collaborate with peers and managers, seeking opportunities to add value and learn
- Solid attention to detail - data integrity is very important to you
- You always think of ways to accomplish work more efficiently
- Dissect Excel models/reports to learn from others and improve your skills
- You don't wait for direction - you take proactive steps, anticipate requests and deliver
- Independently identify issues, articulate findings, propose, and drive solutions
- Ability to dive deep on data analysis or technical issues to identify effective solutions.
What You'll Do:
- Support the FP&A Manager on day-to-day basis by acquiring work of increasing complexity while improving processes
- Work with Operating Expense (OpEx) Analysts throughout the forecasting processes, ensuring spend targets are communicated and achieved
- Deep dive spend variances with OpEx Analysts and department leads, drilling into drivers and suggesting actions to course correct
- Support the month-end close process, working with OpEx Analysts to understand and articulate variances
- Take ownership of, build/enhance reports that enable departments to manage their spend effectively
- Identify opportunities to reduce spend where appropriate, and collaborate with department leads to execute
- Ensure spend investments are executive wisely, providing department leaders with analysis and suggesting alternatives where possible
- Learn and leverage Adaptive Insights - a cloud based forecasting/planning tool
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a phenomenal open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food!
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back offers, discount gift cards, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harland Clarke Holdings. http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.