Who We Are
Named the top industry innovator in the Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2021, Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic's SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals through its Center for Protective Intelligence and Center of Excellence, the latter of which also offers program development and training services in behavioral threat assessment, threat management, and violence prevention for major corporations, educational institutions and government agencies.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
The analyst who is focused on a collaborative and supportive working relationship with your business partners. You are focused on distilling down complex business problems into the financial model and also able to explain and teach finance to your business partners. You have some experience working a full company operating model and are continuously looking for ways to improve how the business reports and forecasts results. You have a working knowledge of US GAAP and have some experience with FP&A software, preferably within the context of a SaaS company. You’re detailed oriented, customer service focused and want to experience a hyper-growth startup in Austin!
- Build strong relationships with business partners to deliver key insights on expense budgets using meaningful analyses
- Manage the Financial operating model including cash flow, balance sheet and income statement forecasts and all related inputs
- Own ARR and revenue reporting and forecasting
- Assist the Accounting team with revenue recognition and commission calculations
- Own month end reporting to your business units including BvA, FvA and flux analyses
- Prepare and distribute required reporting to external institutions
- Forecast collections and overall cash flow
- Work with Company leadership on forecasting the business through data driven insights
- CPA or CFA candidate preferred
- 3+ years accounting or FP&A experience
- Consulting experience a plus
- Prior experience with SaaS preferred
- Prior experience with Accounting software (Netsuite, Quickbooks Online), FP&A software (Anaplan, Planful, Mosaic), and Salesforce a plus
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Monthly ME (Mental Escape) day for all employees
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.