Head of Payments
WHO ARE WE?
Personify is the leading solution provider that empowers the best constituent-focused organizations to succeed. Through our constituent engagement software and services, we help our clients better interact with their constituents at every touch point. After 20+ years of innovation within the industry and hundreds of successful outcomes, our clients have trusted us to be their primary technology partner.
LET’S TALK ABOUT THE JOB
This position will be responsible for the overall strategy, roadmap, and operations regarding payment processing within Personify. This role will initially be someone who a go-getter and is comfortable rolling up their sleeves willing to do the work themselves; it requires knowledge and experience in the payments and financial services industries, someone who is experienced in payments and understands the product and how they integrate with one another. We are looking for someone who has experience building partnerships with payment companies is product focused and understand the different payment partners models. Daily responsibilities would be the management and interaction with the cross-functional teams and vendors, point of contact regarding escalated payment issues, and ensuring compliance measures are being met and owns the revenue goals for payments.
LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
This individual must demonstrate the ability to ensure timely and professional communication with customers and vendors and identify key business metrics to continually improve and drive business growth. The ideal candidate has strong core skills in project management, financial modeling, communications (both written and verbal), understands how systems integrate with each other (i.e., APIs), key payment processing capabilities and client needs, and can lead executive-level discussions with potential partners. Since this is a newly created role, you’ll be comfortable with ambiguity and be the driving force to help create what Personify needs in order to help fulfill its core purpose.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Identify and evaluate potential Personify partnerships that generate new business opportunities or complement existing Personify offerings
- Lead the partnership process from partner assessment, executive relationship building, to post-deal program management
- Research and maintain business landscape knowledge of key partners and trends in all things (e.g. payment processing, B2B payables, alternative financing, etc.)
- Work within your department as well as others to provide quantitative, qualitative, and analytical support by building financial models and developing business cases in support of new opportunities
- Develop project plans and schedules from inception to completion. Regularly communicate project updates and status of key milestones to internal stakeholders
- Prioritize project activities and coordinate resources cross-functionally to achieve project goals
- Minimum 4-7 years total work experience (having managed strategic and operational activities related to an ISO, PayFac or similar environment)
- Strong understanding of technology and how various solutions interact (e.g. APIs, SDKs)
- Strong analytical skills, modeling, and experience with Salesforce preferred
- Creativity and ability to run with minimal direction in an ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated excellence in cross-functional communication, with ability to simplify and explain complex problems to stakeholders of all levels across multiple functions
- Strong communication skills
The GOOD STUFF:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k match
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Monthly massages
- Onsite fitness center
- Monthly events