Indirect Tax Analyst at Unity
Come join Unity and play a meaningful role in our rapidly growing global tax team. As an Indirect Tax Analyst, you will assist the preparation of our Americas entities' indirect tax compliance. You will also assist on various tax projects, such as R&D credits, grants, process improvement, and automation.
Inclusion, at Unity, is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, Unity is democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community. At Unity, you’ll make a difference.
Come be a part of our team!
What you’ll be doing
- Assist with the data gathering and filing the monthly, quarterly, and annual indirect tax (e.g. US sales tax, VAT, GST, etc.) returns
- Assist with managing the indirect audit process
- Support various indirect tax projects including software implementations
- Develop operational process improvements in indirect tax, sales tax exemption, and other tax compliance workflows
What we’re looking for
- Tax experience in prestigious Accounting Firm and/or Corporate Industry
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field
- Business partnership skills, ability to work in team environments
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Experience in analytical roles with attention to detail
You might also have
- Experience with Workday Financials, Alteryx, Onesource Indirect Compliance Tool
- Current CPA, or actively pursuing CPA license
- MAcc, LLM, MBA, or other relevant graduate degree
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.