Investment Consultant at Realized
Realized Holdings provides wealth-management solutions for real estate investors. We focus upon helping our clients defer taxes when selling investment properties and utilize unique investment strategies and tax optimized real-estate solutions to help meet our client’s financial and lifestyle goals through real estate investing. In a sense, we are financial consultants for an investor’s real estate portfolio. We have been in business since 2015 with plans for growth through industry leading service and technology.
Our office is located in downtown Austin and offers a friendly, collaborative work environment that is fiercely engaged with delivering outstanding customer service and value to our clients and partners.
The investment consultant will support sophisticated clients that need guidance with incorporating tax optimized real estate solutions. The consultant will serve as a subject matter expert in Real Estate Wealth Management and look to provide appropriate solutions through investment planning using financial securities.
- Prospect warm leads generated by advanced marketing process and answer inbound phone calls and emails from investors.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in tax optimized real estate during consultation calls with investors.
- Partner with the real estate team to present customized investment plans to investors.
- Qualify investors on investment products
- Serve as the point person for the client once the transaction process is underway and coordinate with internal transaction specialists during the closing process.
- Follow up with investors after closing.
- Be a trusted advisor and problem solver for clients
Required Education and Experience
- 3 years of sales experience.
- 2 years of experience working in a CRM.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a FINRA Series 7 and Series 63 license within the first 3 months of employment.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience in the mortgage, commercial real estate, finance, or securities industry is preferred.
- Active FINRA Series 7 license and 63
- The ability to sell concepts using a highly consultative methodology
- The ability to connect quickly with affluent prospects
- Active listening skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Organizational skills in a detail-oriented setting
- Team player with the ability to multi-task in a results-driven environment