Manager, Accounting (M&A)
What you'll be doing:
- Manage transition and integration of acquired entities into RigUp’s financial reporting processes, including- monthly close cycle, reporting requirements, internal controls and accounting policies.
- Coordinate third party valuation and purchase accounting related to acquisitions.
- Assist in developing and maintaining timely and accurate financial statements and reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Support the year-end financial audit process with external auditors.
- Serve as an effective business partner to many departments throughout the company, while working effectively with the Executive team and other key stakeholders.
- Oversee the implementation of special projects, new initiatives, system changes, process improvements as assigned.
What you should have:
- Experience: 6+ years of public accounting and/or manager level technical accounting experience, with 3+ years building teams and managing people
- Strong leadership & Execution: Demonstrated excellence in people management and ability to execute on a plan
- Strong EQ: ability to perceive, manage, understand and reason with newly acquired entities/employees and produce results
- Both technical and operational knowledge of U.S. GAAP
- Previous experience with acquisition integrations is a plus, along with strong ERP experience (Quickbooks, NetSuite, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary