Manager, FP&A at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Manager of FP&A that will be responsible for partnering with key stakeholders across Workrise to develop solutions that accelerate analysis cycle times and alleviate manual processes. This role will be actively involved in all aspects of Workrise’s FP&A process. This includes but is not limited to budgets and forecasts, Monthly Financial Reviews, Board Reporting and Company Financial updates. This role will require getting deep into the weeds and delivering strong strategic insights to company management. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is highly self-motivated, adaptable, and detail oriented.
Why Join us? Our FP&A team at Workrise is a highly visible team who use both quantitative and qualitative analysis to plan and evaluate Workrise’s financial performance against company goals. FP&A transforms the Workrise strategy and vision into a financial plan using critical analysis, planning and modeling. It forecasts revenue, expenses and profitability, sets annual financial targets and is critical to Workrise’s success.What you’ll be doing:
- Key role in financial forecast and budget processes, including timetabling, process management, communication and reporting
- Responsible for consolidation and initial roll-up reporting of monthly financials, budgets and forecasts
- Work closely with the accounting, ops and analytics teams to ensure timely and accurate financial reporting
- Apply advanced G-Suite and Office skills to ensure that Finance creates visually impactful slides for executive and Board-level presentations
- Leverage and improve current systems and processes to increase productivity and accuracy of the FP&A team
- Assist with and manage frequent ad hoc projects to support management and business decisions
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field
- 7+ years of FP&A experience preferably working for high-growth tech company
- Investment banking or consulting experience required
- Experience with Adaptive Insights, Netsuite and Tableau
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical skills, using key tools within Excel and G-Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical and system skills
- Able to identify stakeholders, establish relationships, and influence others to get work done
- Excellent judgment, critical-thinking, and decision-making skills; can balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Able to translate financial analytics into clear and insightful recommendations for business stakeholders
- Experience within a public company a plus
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.