We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality , and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
We're looking for an experienced Manager - Strategic Operations to join our LZ Tax team. You will be part of a growing Strategy and Operations team. As an individual contributor, you will review and streamline business processes to optimize efficiencies.
We are open to long term remote employees in the following areas: CA, OR, AZ, CO, WA, NV, UT, WI, KS, MI, TX, IL, MN, OH, MO
- Identify business opportunities, investigate their causes, and implement changes and improvements that help our Tax Expert team or our customers
- Use data and own research to support proposals
- Present your findings to management to influence business decisions
- Design processes for new product launches and continuously optimize to improve operations
- Own business processes and priorities, monitor the impact and performance and report to senior management
- Be the voice of Operations to stakeholders throughout the company; Gather and provide feedback from Operations team to product and engineering for product enhancements to improve platform experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 4 + years of professional experience, ideally in strategy, operations, compliance, business intelligence or finance
- Analytical and problem-solving skills - the ability to use data to find insights and create solutions
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and delivering large projects
- Organizational skills to handle many fast-moving projects
- Excellent communication skills - including building presentations and writing process documents
- Self-starter - highly motivated and takes ownership of projects
- The ability to travel up to 20%
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity , equality , and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.