Revenue Accountant at Social Solutions
Are you detail-oriented and results driven? Do you strive to understand the "why" behind the numbers? Are you excited about working in a fast-paced SaaS environment in a high visibility role? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Compare and analyze actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Own the revenue accounts for our SaaS business and Services
- Process new sale and renewal opportunities
- Reconcile unbilled and deferred accounts
- Responsible for preparing and reviewing journal entries and account reconciliations to ensure financial data accurately reflects the financial position of the company
- Assist with month-end close to ensure the accuracy of financial results
- Identify and implement efficiencies in the monthly close process.
- Establish and maintain appropriate financial process routines and internal controls to ensure the accuracy of financial results and improve operational efficiency.
- Prepare relevant documents and financial data for annual audits and work with external auditors to ensure all audit requirements are met and audit issues are resolved
- Work cross-functionally with various teams within the organization
- 2+ years of revenue accounting experience at software company preferred
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce
- Intacct experience is a plus, but not required
Why We're Awesome
At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Social Solutions' software (SaaS) helps some of the most vulnerable human beings in our society. Our software for Nonprofits allows them to spend less time on compliance and more time on ensuring the effectiveness of their service programs for the people who rely on them. Since our software was designed by direct service works for direct service providers, it also helps them to demonstrate impact to stakeholders.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.