Revenue Operations Analyst at DISCO
DISCO is looking to add a Revenue Operations Analyst to our growing team here in Austin.Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 3+ years of working experience
- Quote-to-Cash experienced within a high-volume usage-based software company
- Strong understanding of revenue accounting rules under ASC 605 and ASC 606
- Advanced Excel skills required (Vlookups, pivot tables etc.)
- Experience using NetSuite, QuickBooks and Salesforce
- Very computer literate able to navigate PDFs, Microsoft Office, Adobe etc.
- Willing to work extended hours
- Strong organizational skills required
- Review revenue events to ensure they are configured correctly in the system of record
- Assist in implementing Salesforce to NetSuite integration and manage integration post-implementation
- Revenue contracts to ensure compliance with internal policies
- Review revenue contracts and interpret financial terms correctly
- Provide assistance monitoring emails from clients/internal staff regarding revenue/billing inquiries
- Review the accuracy of invoices and credit memos
- Create new accounts and maintain accurate records of customer information in Salesforce and NetSuite/QuickBooks
- Run reports in NetSuite/QuickBooks and Salesforce
- Manage data and prepare reports in Excel
- Assist with the completion of various tasks as they arise
- Perform other duties and projects, as assigned
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus and equity
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.