Revenue Ops Manager at Levelset
Levelset is looking for an experienced Revenue Operations professional to join its team and to level up the revenue machine that we are building. The Revenue Operations Manager is a member of the leadership team and is the driving force behind the operational cadence of the business. This role reports to the Director of Revenue Operations, under the leadership of the Chief Revenue Officer.
You will build a repeatable and scalable world-class revenue machine. Through your work in revenue operations and as a member of the sales leadership team, you’ll help set the team’s direction and strategic objectives, and will be an important part of communicating the direction & objectives to Levelset’s internal stakeholders. You will work closely with operations personnel in other departments, including Growth, Marketing, and Customer Success to ensure a streamlined and efficient experience for our internal teams, prospects and customers.
Make an important impact in the world
The construction industry -- 13% of the world’s GDP -- is one of the globe’s biggest industries with trillions exchanged between stakeholders every year. It’s an industry full of small businesses who form the fabric of our economy. And it’s biggest problem is cash flow and payment. In a recent survey of contractors by Levelset and T-Sheets by Quickbooks, more than half of contractors stated they were not paid on time and had significant cash flow challenges, and more than 75% craved more transparency in the payment process. This is no surprise given PWC’s working capital studies in the past decade demonstrating that construction industry payment speeds are the slowest of all (83+ days).
In this role as Revenue Operations Manager at Levelset, you will be pivotal to transforming one of the world’s most far-reaching industries. You will join a special team of people with a fire to create a brand that makes a big impact on millions of businesses and people, empowering people across the world who struggle mightily with cash, to always be able to get what they earn. You will have access to and work closely with world-class, tier 1 venture investors. And you will join this mission at a critical moment, right on the heels of a Series C fundraise, at the ground floor of creating innovative offerings, and in a position to accelerate to a career-defining horizon.
Levelset’s mission is to empower contractors to always get what they earn. Levelset’s products help millions in the construction industry each year to make payment paperwork and compliance easier, get cash faster, monitor the risk on jobs and contractors, and better understand payment processes and rules. The results are faster payments, access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is over 180 employees strong.
We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems, with a mountain of opportunity for you.
All candidates should be excited to embrace Levelset’s core values: Always putting help first (Help First), having a bias for action and iteration (Do The Next Right Thing), overwhelming and over-delivering (Wow with Magic), being curious and learning enough to deeply understand problems (Learn Enough), remembering that we work with and serve real humans with genuine emotions (Start with Love), and willing to jump into the arena to punch above one’s weight-class to leverage challenges for personal and professional development (Make Levelset The Most Important Place To Work).
Are you ready?
- Own sales operations while building a strong bridge to marketing operations, customer success operations, and salesforce/CRM administration
- Promote simplicity in the sales workflow and ensure the team can only do the next right thing, through process optimization and automation
- Collaborate with Sales Enablement to ensure sales reps and managers are empowered to utilize all tools and sales collateral effectively, emphasizing continuous training and learning
- Provide a consolidated technology stack that syncs seamlessly; leading new vendor onboarding and implementation when needed
- Run the operating cadence of the sales team, ensuring that recurring meetings and processes are completed without fail, including weekly forecast meetings, weekly pipeline inspection meetings, monthly sales leadership meetings, weekly revenue team meetings, and monthly comp submissions
- Champion data-driven decisions by building a structure that collects and maintains clean and accurate data that is analyzed and presented as actionable information, enabling all users to trust the CRM as the source of truth
- Advise sales leadership through guided decisions by analyzing and interpreting data to uncover actions that will move the needle
- Build reporting and dashboards for individual contributors, sales managers, and other sales leadership to rely on for operational and analytical purposes
- Provide leadership the tools to know if the sales process is being followed, and uncover and quickly address any deviations
- Build and maintain a strong sales-marketing feedback loop that is responsible for lead quantity, quality, distribution, and time to first touch, and understanding why we win or lose deals to constantly improve the sales and marketing funnel
- Work with Sales Leadership and Finance to design, implement and administer compensation, including spiffs, and hiring plans across the sales team
You must be able to level up the revenue operations function at Levelset to support a world-class revenue organization that includes Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and Growth.
You are an innovator with a proven ability to design new processes, automate and simplify complexity and drive results with a high degree of buy-in from sales leadership and sales teams.
You have an analytical mind with a deep understanding of data, processes, and technology to drive sales improvement at Levelset. You must be passionate about the power of data to impact our business, understanding the importance of designing simple processes that collect and transform data inputs into actionable insights.
You can leverage your prior experience working with sales teams that sell to multiple market segments with different products and selling motions by segment or experience with smaller teams experiencing rapid growth.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
- 2+ years of Revenue, Sales or Business Operations experience, preferably with a SaaS company
- Expertise in MS Office and Google Suite productivity tools (especially Google Sheets, Google Docs, Google Slides, MS Excel), Salesforce.com, Sales Enablement tools (especially Salesloft, Outreach), Marketing Automation, and other sales tools
- Experience working across Sales and Marketing functions required
- Experience working in a high velocity sales environment preferred
- Experience with data analysis, especially SQL and pivot tables, and BI tools, such as Tableau or Metabase, preferred
BENEFITS AND WHAT WE OFFER
We have an inventive and uplifting culture inspired by mission and bound together in values. We
love how our mission and values push us to work harder, think bigger, take risks, and challenge
the status quo. We literally ask everyone on the team to judge our culture every day, and we live
up to our high standards. Below are some benefits we offer. You’re also welcome to connect
with our People Operations team to discuss any of these confidentially, and in more detail:
- This is a place where you can do your best work. You'll wrestle with big challenges, have resources to meet them, work with stunning colleagues, and love working here.
- Get invested in an electric opportunity with considerable upside in equity options.
- Health insurance for you and your family: Levelset pays 100% of your medical insurance premium for a high-deductible HSA plan, beginning a month after your start date. Levelset also offers two copay plan options (at rates starting with $11 per weekly paycheck).
- Dental/Vision group plan availability: You can also elect options for dental and vision plans that you can pay for directly through your weekly paycheck.
- Open vacation policy without any maximum. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Professional development budget
- Flexible paid sick, parental, & personal leave policy.
- Subsidized International Travel because we highly value intellectual curiosity and perspective. We subsidize international travel airfare. Qualify for one subsidy every calendar year, with amount of subsidy determined by tenure (i.e. $450 in 1st year, $650 in second year, $750 in third year, $850 in fourth year, and so on).