Senior Accountant at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Accountant to join Procore’s Accounting team. In this role, you’ll participate in the month-end financial close process, creating journal entries, analyzing account activities, and preparing audit deliverables. This is a unique opportunity to join a newly public company with immense potential to grow your accounting skills across many areas as you support first-time SOX compliance, high growth, and international expansion.
This position reports to the Senior Manager, Accounting, and can be based in our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA, or the Austin, TX office. Remote candidates may also be considered. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze data and prepare journal entries and account reconciliations for assigned accounts, including highly sensitive and complex areas
- Prepare detailed account variance analyses on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Support annual audits and quarterly reviews
- Own, review, and update select internal controls, process narratives, and SOX compliance activities
- Proactively identify, develop, and implement new policies and procedures to enhance the workflows of the department and the company
- Participate in other special projects and analyses as needed
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or another related field required
- 3+ years of US GAAP accounting experience required across Big 4 audit or large corporate accounting environment
- CPA designation preferred
- Experience with Netsuite preferred
- Highly detail-oriented and organized in work
- Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic accounting department, successfully juggling multiple entities, projects, and deliverables
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: generous paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.