Senior Financial Analyst, Revenue and Sales Support at RetailMeNot, Inc.
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:03 a.m. (CST) on Monday, February 1, 2021
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join RetailMeNot's Revenue Team, involved with both revenue reporting and analysis as well as Sales Compensation support (partners with Sales leaders on goal setting, tracking, attainment).
Want to know more? Read on!
Who You Are
- You have a BA in Accounting or Finance and 5+ years of related work experience
- You are very skilled in MS Excel (including sophisticated lookup and reference functions)
- You have a working knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- You have previous experience with CRM tools (Salesforce.com)
- You have strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- You love collaborating & problem solving with cross-functional leaders
- You are naturally curious about information flows and data relationships
- You are a self-starter who enjoys solving “the puzzle” - able to navigate ambiguity and explain the solution/cause/effect to those with little to no background
What You'll Do
- Manage the sales compensation process to support a $150M business with 40+ sales reps
- Partner with Sales Operations to set goals, provide tracking, and goal attainment
- Ensure accuracy and timeliness in sales forecasting and revenue reporting processes
- Audit non-affiliate transactional revenue for valid revenue recognition
- Prepare bi-weekly revenue “flash” updates for InStore and Advertising
- Assist with revenue driver analysis and design of related dashboards
- Verify ongoing database integrity for revenue reporting, ensuring completeness & accuracy
- Assist with review of promotional advertising contracts for proper revenue recognition
- Maintain macro driven excel files responsible for booking revenue and providing data outputs
- Support the month-end Accounting Close process
- Assist with the annual audit, SOX documentation and internal controls
- Other duties as assigned
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in
consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package.
To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Read Full Job Description