Senior Manager, Revenue Enablement at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Senior Manager, Revenue Enablement who is passionate about developing exceptional sales and customer success talent and helping teams achieve their revenue goals. You’ll lead our programs for revenue training, continued education, product readiness, and more. This includes heavy cross-functional work internally to determine enablement priorities to ensure the highest level of business impact.
As a Senior Manager, Revenue Enablement, you’ll focus on revenue and productivity by segment, product, and region. You’ll reduce ramp time to first deals while maintaining exceptional NPS from sales, customer success, and cross-functional stakeholders. Successful candidates are excited to accelerate the growth of one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in the world. If you’re interested in joining a winning team with an inspirational culture built on Openness, Optimism, and Ownership—we’d love to hear from you!
This position reports to the Head of Revenue Enablement and is based out of our Austin Office. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Manage, mentor, coach, and develop an incredible team with a diverse set of backgrounds, experience levels, and skills
- Oversee the development of education and training content, working cross-functionally with our People and Learning and Development teams, and stakeholders, to identify and develop core programs, competencies, curriculum, and training to improve productivity
- Align GTM enablement for multiple products and critical campaign readiness in order to drive a complete understanding of the product and value we provide. You will need to be able to do a “best in class” demo, and understand our customers, pricing approach, sales plays, use cases, and competition
- Constantly improve our readiness, manager, and skill development programs, ensuring we are maximizing ongoing productivity, and supporting our managers
- Develop a deep understanding of the supported business segments, regions, and teams
- Assess performance data and provide leaders insight and summaries on sales productivity and revenue generation metrics, trends, issues, and methodologies
- Support planning and execution for kick-offs or summits with 500+ attendees with purpose-specific outcomes aligned with critical business priorities
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of enablement leadership experience supporting over 500+ global team members for a high-growth B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years of management experience. Loves the psychology of sales and leadership coupled with the certainty of metrics and data. You’re able to skillfully coach and role play with individuals at all levels
- Strong understanding and prior experience with a multitude of Methodologies (Command of the Message, Value Selling, Challenger, etc.)
- Experience creating curriculum including the use of presentations, instructional design principles, interactive sales exercises, and other sales training content development
- Excellent public speaking, presentation, teaching, facilitating, and writing skills coupled with experience providing training to a diverse set of sales teams
- Experience working with Mindtickle, Highspot, Chorus, and Outreach is preferred
- Experience with various leadership frameworks including Crucial Conversations, Situational Leadership is preferred
- Demonstrates knowledge or experience with the construction industry and Procore’s product offering is preferred
- Experience successfully building and leading diverse teams
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.