Senior Revenue Systems Analyst at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior Revenue Systems Analyst to join our team. In this role, you’ll manage the implementation and ongoing maintenance of Procore’s revenue systems including design, configuration, development, documentation, training, reporting, and support.
As a Senior Revenue Systems Analyst, you’ll partner with cross-functional stakeholders to drive improvement, optimization and new capabilities. You’ll ensure systems are functioning, integrated, efficiently deployed, and aligned to the overall Procore technical architecture. This includes facilitating system upgrades, communicating about system stability and improvements, and maintaining updated documentation on the business systems.
This position has the opportunity to be located at our headquarters in Carpinteria, CA or our Austin, TX office. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Master, manage, and support Procore’s information technology systems supporting the customer life cycle
- Partner with Business Analysts to transform business requirements into technical designs and formal specifications, implement and perform QA on changes
- Perform administrative functions to support business users (e.g. developing workflows, page layouts, formulas, approval processes)
- Manage and maintain third party SaaS integrations making recommendations on tools that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies.
- Provide day-to-day end user support and training, advising on best practices, and providing tips on system usage
- Develop and maintain standardized system documentation
- Stay current with system releases, identifying opportunities to enable process or system improvements
What we’re looking for:
- 5-10+ years of Salesforce (Sales Cloud and Service Cloud) administration and solution delivery with appropriate certifications
- Ability to estimate and meet deadlines and effectively prioritize multiple requests while keeping the company’s strategic goals in mind
- Ability to triage issues as they come in and escalate when necessary
- Experience with use cases, data dictionaries, process and data mapping, and class diagrams
- Ability to consider the end-to-end process and advise on downstream effects of changes
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with stakeholders across managerial levels, and operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a pleasant, supportive, and customer-focused personality
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. To learn more about our team, click here.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.