ClearDATA is hiring a Senior Accountant to join our fantastic finance team. We are seeking creative and passionate accounting experts to join us in making healthcare better every single day. Our customers include some of the biggest names in healthcare and life sciences. They depend on us to deliver tools, systems, and services that keep them compliant and secure in the cloud without slowing them down.
What You’ll Do:
- Train, mentor and at times, supervise accounting team personnel on general accounting and ERP system inquiries.
- Prepare and record certain asset, liability, expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information, producing related reconciliations.
- Maintain and balance certain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Prepare daily bank feeds and bank reconciliations utilizing NetSuite.
- Review monthly P&L as it relates to expenses, ensuring proper department and accounting coding used.
- Assist Controller with Annual Audit in preparing and reviewing requested schedules and narratives.
- Assist Controller in preparing monthly budget to actual departmental reports.
- Perform accounting and reporting as it relates to the Company’s Sales Tax and assist in Nexus study.
- Together with Team, act as liaison with AWS and reconcile invoices and vendor credits as appropriate
- Assist with special projects, analyses and duties as needed.
- Assist with preparation of documentation required for future SOX compliance.
- Assist with improving the monthly close process by identifying efficiencies and streamline current processes.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Assist in the review of annual operating budgets, plans and forecasts.
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years accounting experience with a SaaS-based business preferred
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field
- Experience understanding of accounting and reporting requirements, as well as internal controls implementation and SOX compliance
- NetSuite experience
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes
- Advanced Excel skills (e.g. - pivot tables, VLOOKUPS) and proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic and proven track record of success in an entrepreneurial environment; demonstrated ability to multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines while maintaining a high standard of accuracy
- Reputation of teamwork and collaboration across functions
- Self-starter and detail-oriented problem solver
- Highly analytical, with ability to dig into large amounts of data
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Why You’ll Like Working Here:
- Dynamic company that rewards high-performers
- Be on the cutting edge of new technologies and services
- Collaborative team environment that values multiple perspectives and fresh thinking
- Servant leadership Management
- Business-casual dress code
- Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, Life and 401K
- Stock options
- Unlimited Vacation!
- Competitive base, commission and bonus structure
ClearDATA is an EEO/AA employer M/F/V/D