Sr Financial Analyst at Whole Foods Market
- Partner with leadership from other corporate functions to develop annual budget and quarterly forecast updates.
- Perform decision-support analysis in conjunction with partners from other corporate functions.
- Partner with global/regional financial support to ensure forecast is updated within given timeline and updates align with trends and anticipated performance.
- Support regional & global business partners in their efforts to report upon and understand financial targets and related performance.
- Support Finance leadership in periodic financial reviews as well as opportunities to improve forecast accuracy/integrity.
- Assist financial leadership with preparation of our long-term financial outlook.
- Identification/development of modeling techniques & tools to support annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes.
- Partner with Global IT on financial systems enhancements, testing, and prioritization of business partner needs.
- Provide financial and report training to non-finance business partners.
- Continuously review and evaluate analysis and reporting efforts to identify opportunities to improve internal processes and finished product.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Ability to interact effectively with all business partners: Team Member Services, Finance, consultants, vendors, etc
- Effectively communicate detailed financial analysis verbally and in writing
- Use intermediate math and statistics in order to perform analysis and reconciliation
- Advanced proficiency in spreadsheet and database programs; basic proficiency in word processing and presentation programs
Desired Work Experiences
- 4 year degree
- Accounting/finance (4 years)
- Experience building and owning financial models and creating presentation materials
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.