Tiger Pistol is an innovative social advertising technology company experiencing explosive global growth. In support of that growth, we are looking to hire a talented Staff Accountant who can maintain day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. We are looking for an energetic and detailed oriented team member who communicates effectively. The position encompasses all aspects of accounting and reports directly to the head of Finance. This is a hands-on role for a self-motivated individual who is eager to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial, hardworking, and rapidly growing team in a culture that values being united, spirited, smart, fun, caring and authentic.
- Prepare journal entries and reconciliations
- Perform various payroll and tax functions
- Reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Perform timely accounts payable & receivable management.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends
- Assists in budgeting and forecasting
- Assists in flash reporting
- 2+ years experience of accounting experience
- Proficiency with Quickbooks and MS Excel.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Solid problem-solving skills, analytical abilities, and attention to detail
- Initiative and passion to perform with high standards
- Ability to manage competing priorities and requirements
- Proactive in nature
WHAT TIGER PISTOL OFFERS
In return for your commitment and passion, Tiger Pistol will offer you:
- A great work environment and team culture based in the heart of downtown Austin.
- Career progression, with a growing technology agency.
- The opportunity to wear jeans and t-shirts to work!