Staff Accountant at Social Solutions
Are you a strategic thinker who can prioritize and excel in a fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy solving accounting and invoicing issues while providing excellent customer service to our clients? Do you want to be a part of the long-term success of Social Solutions? If so, keep reading!
What You’ll Do
- Review and produce renewal invoices
- Communicate with customers relating to verification, changes, and corrections
- Communicate with Account Managers, Professional Services, and Sales teams on various account issues and processing new sales orders.
- Customer collections
- Month-End Reconciliations
- Assist with Year End audits
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field required
- 1-3 years of Accounting or Billing experience
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and work directly with customers and internal teams.
- Solid experience with Microsoft Excel
- Solid math and software skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task effectively and prioritize tasks
- Excellent problem-solving skills
About Social Solutions Global
Why We’re Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That’s why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunitiesand more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions’ mission to “help people transform lives,” we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.