RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Finance team at RigUp monitors and manages RigUp’s capital. On this team, you can find Strategic Finance, FP&A, Financial Reporting and Credit working together to help RigUp grow.
RigUp is hiring a Strategic Finance Professional that will be responsible for analyzing and executing acquisition activities, improving internal forecasts, and driving new insights to the C-Suite. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a curious mind and is fascinated by how technology is changing a massive, archaic industry. You have built a reputation as someone who can creatively tackle any new challenge and you always move fast. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you’ll be doing:
- Execute M&A and customer acquisition activities from target screening to due diligence to deal signing
- Research and assess targets to determine strategic fit, pricing and pro-forma economics
- Build internal/external forecast models
- Analyze new energy verticals to optimize strategic approach
- Collaborate with capital strategy to determine the best means to fund growth
What you should have:
- 5+ years work experience with at least 3+ years at a bulge-bracket investment bank
- M&A transaction experience
- Strong financial modeling skills with the ability to identify and communicate analysis into insights
- Self-driven attitude with an innate sense of urgency and willingness to step in wherever you can best contribute
- Ability to seamlessly move from 10,000 ft view to the weeds and back again
- Obsession with continual improvement in everything you do
- Ability to manage multiple high impact projects and hold yourself accountable for all results
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description