As the Brand Marketing Intern, this person will support Spredfast’s content program at the Smart Social events. This intern will work on all stages of the brand content program lifecycle: from content development to speaker preparations to on-site session logistics. The Brand Marketing Intern will report to the Brand Marketing Manager.
- Develop recommendations for trending, on-brand thought leadership topics to incorporate into our content program
- Source speakers through industry research and cross-functional collaboration with customer and prospect-facing teams
- Leverage copywriting skills to develop messaging to promote the agenda
- Assist in speaker outreach and support
- Manage communications to speakers and session owners, and organize various preparation calls & meetings
- Lead session owners and other stakeholders to drive key deliverables including call for presentations, session scheduling, presentation reviews and onsite logistics plans
- Work with event technology lead to ensure audio & visual content is presented optimally
- Develop marketing copy to publish assets post-event
- Work with content lead to ensure all content information is communicated appropriately through all marketing channels
- Manage and execute semester-long brand content program analysis project
- Junior or senior marketing, communications, or PR student desirable
- Ability to work both in a team and independently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to create and adhere to deadlines, move projects forward and generate momentum
- Stellar interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and ability to communicate complicated messages succinctly
- Familiar with fresh content ideas that are consistent with the most recent social industry trends
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.