Business Intelligence Intern at DISCO
DISCO is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst Intern who is passionate about helping the Business Intelligence team provide critical insights. In this role, you will be a key contributor to building out automated processes that enhance DISCO’s market intelligence capabilities and prospective customer database. The Business Intelligence Analyst Intern will also take on additional reporting and data analysis responsibilities as needed. This is a full-time undergraduate- level internship position for the summer of 2020.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Build automated processes to enhance DISCO’s market intelligence
- Identify unknown prospective DISCO client law firms
- Perform business reporting / analysis as needed
Who You Are
- Extreme attention to detail is critical to be successful in this internship
- Prior scripting or coding experience is necessary
- Pursuing your undergraduate degree in a quantitative field of study is preferred: data/analytics, MIS, engineering, mathematics, or hard science
- Open to learn and collaborate to build your analytical skills
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO has raised more than $135 million in venture capital and is using this investment to apply our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform the practice of law. We have an office in London and continue to expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.