Cares Program, Intern at Amherst
Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete required outreach and communication to assigned cases.
- Continue development on resource identification
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor of Social Work.
This position will report to the Supervisor, Social Work.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience with case management and/or support
- Social Work experience a plus (license not required)
- Experience with Internet, Email, Excel, and Microsoft Office
- Previous Case worker/non-profit experience a plus
- Previous experience in conducting support group meetings, client services and/or customer service skills preferred
- Time Management and Organizational skills to effectively manage your day as well as the tasks by your direct reports.
This temporary position will end on 12/31/2020
Our full-time employee benefits include:
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO including 7 paid holidays, 1 floating holiday, and 1 volunteer day
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- Up to 16 weeks paid maternity leave; up to 4 weeks of paid parental leave
- Backup childcare offered through Bright Horizons
- Relaxed casual environment with virtual office events
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.