Customer Success Intern
We are working to pioneer big change in our industry, and we need people that enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. If you’re looking to work alongside and learn from the best and the brightest in the industry this summer, gain experience at one of Austin’s best places to work three years in a row, make a tangible impact on a start-up tech company’s success, check out our Customer Success Internship program for the summer of 2019!
JOB TITLE: CUSTOMER SUCCESS INTERN
ScaleFactor is a high-growth organization bringing a new-age, tech-driven approach to the accounting and finance arenas of both start-up and scaling companies. Our dedicated team of experts are passionate about combining innovative digital tools with financial expertise to bring a fresh approach to accounting and finance. Through a combination of technology, finance and accounting experts, ScaleFactor is revolutionizing the way companies operate.
Your goal is to better understand the customers, help solve their problems, accelerate their growth and return insights to the business that contribute to customer service experience improvements at scale
You are social by nature and are willing to voice your opinion or provide suggestions, but also comfortable with spending a day dissecting spreadsheets or researching
You see yourself as a problem solver and a leader in the workplace and in your personal life
- You are a person who is passionate about bettering themselves professionally and personally while contributing to the greater good of your company
- Help our customer success team improve customer relationships as they move through the on-boarding process from the post-sale phase, thru transition to our solutions team, and throughout their time at ScaleFactor
- Schedule and help facilitate meetings between team members and customers meetings to determine and understand customer’s needs and map to ScaleFactor’s software offerings
- Learn to articulate themes from customer accounting and finance infrastructure and systems data
- Assist as liaison to communicate feedback internally with Product, Engineering and other cross-functional teams to enhance ongoing product development efforts
- Develop new methods of contacting and messaging customers to increase accurate client information
- Assistance with administrative tasks as needed
- Have fun while do real and meaningful work!
- Interest in developing your future career building and cultivating customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal) with prior experience leading customer interviews
- Accounting knowledge
- Student or recent graduate in relevant field
- Demonstrated drive to increase efficiency and resolve problems in a quality focused manner
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Highly flexible and organized with strong attention to detail
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies quickly
- Experience with SaaS Customer Success Software such as Gainsight, ChurnZero or Client Success.
- Experience with SalesForce software.
- Experience with accounting tools such as Xero, QBO, Bill.com, Gusto, Abacus, Expensify
- Accounting education or related work experience
- Customer consulting experience
- Strong interest in joining a startup or small business after graduation
- Participate in sports, clubs, etc.
- Intern at one of Austin’s Best Places to Work three years in a row from 2017-2019
- Enjoy our amazing culture, dynamic office, and work alongside the best and brightest in the industry
- Cold brew and craft beer on tap
- Work in a historic office space in vibrant East Austin
- Enjoy a relaxed, fun, pet friendly office environment
- Opportunity to work with C-Level Executives & Entrepreneurs daily
- Company events (BBQs, Bar Crawls, Holiday Parties)
- Submit your resume with an optional cover letter to describe what makes you unique and a great match for this exciting accounting internship opportunity with ScaleFactor